Thursday 20 September 2012

Professional Roofers In Camberley

Have just been to look at a flat roof recently been laid by a "professional roofer" has a nice website
He is charging well below rates I can match so presumably getting plenty of local work.

How do they get away with it.

I priced against this so called "experienced roofer" and lost the job I have been asked if I will patch it up, unfortunately it has been installed so badly it needs completely replacing and he has been paid in full and will not return to put things right.

It only has two layers instead of three and the finishing is a joke.

When will people realise that you get what you pay for if someone is hundreds of pounds cheaper than the nearest quote corners are going to be cut.





 
 
If You want a genuine fixed price quote quality workmanship by a ROOFER who has been living and working in the area since 1973 call Dave on 07976717533
 
Probably not the cheapest around but then I would not leave a job in this condition and run
Think I will add a page rouges gallery as I see this sort of thing week in week out

No comments:

Post a Comment