Monday 19 November 2012

Roof Repair Bagshot

Just went to a lady in Bagshot Surrey she has had a local roofer out to give a quote for a new flat roof to a dormer roof the roof had not been leaking she just wanted to see how much it would cost.
Within a day of the roofers visit the roof began to leak she phoned us to come and have a look and quote for the dormer roof.
The photo below shows exactly why the roof started to leak a tile had been removed allowing rainwater to pour in.
The flat roof was fine and will probably last several years.


For any repairs or renewals in the Bagshot area call Dave 07976717522
 

4 comments:

  1. Roofing is a challenging type of home repair, it's probably one of the most dangerous ones to do considering the risks and situation. But every single thing we do about these things can be done in a way where it's easier for the home owner and the contractor in the same way as we did when we got an Electrician to check our wiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Dave,

    Thank you very much for your quote dated 8th November to replace my dormer roofs front and rear. I believe this quote to be very fairly priced. I also have a high regard for your honesty in telling me that the leak showing on the front bedroom ceiling was not, as I thought, a result of dormer roof damage but was caused by a slipped tile which you very kindly sorted.

    Because of the aforementioned, I shall be requesting the services of your company but not, as we already discussed, until around Spring time. I will contact you again around this time and, of course, realise that you may need to reassess the price.

    I shall recommend your Company to others as and when I get the opportunity.

    Best Wishes
    June Hunt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent Job! Thanks for creating a sensible topic that suits the taste of your readers. Keep up the good Work.
    Jones Roofing Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there. I'm still here at work, hence i don’t have very much time to write… Just want to say that I really liked reading through your article. I shall recommend your company to others and hopefully you do so for us on clients asking for roofing services in Melbourne. Thank you.

    - Paul


    ReplyDelete